- Please be responsible when using the LECEB website (the “Company Site”). We cannot guarantee the integrity, accuracy, and safety of information from external sites on or linked to the Company Site including information on advertisements.
- Please be responsible when downloading or installing browser software or tools. The Company Site will not be held liable for any damages or resolving issues from malfunctions or problems that occur during this download or installation.
- There may be times when the contents of the services on the Company Site are updated, partially changed, or rescinded without prior notice to its users. This company will not be held responsible for interrupted services during an unforeseen event such as a natural disaster.
This company has established the following personal information protection policy, has formed a system to protect personal information, and continues to further protect personal information by ensuring these systems and employee recognition of the importance of protecting personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information
- The personal information collected by this company is limited to what is necessary to use the services at this location. Those collecting personal information at this company will not collect any information other than for the purpose of usage to display to customers.
- Management of Personal Information
- This company will strictly control personal information by implementing safety measures and taking the measures required to keep accurate and updated personal information, maintain security systems, and develop management structures in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration or disclosure of personal information.
- Purpose for Using Personal Information
- The personal information entrusted by customers will be used to send e-mails and materials in order to contact customers, inform customers about our operation, and respond to customer questions.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- This company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties unless it is in accordance with laws and approved by the customer.
- Safety Measures for Personal Information
- This company takes all countermeasures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiries, Modifications, and Deletions to Information
- This company will respond promptly to requests by the owner of the personal information to inquire, modify, or delete his/her personal information provided after confirming he/she is actually the owner of the relevant personal information.
- Revision and Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- This company will review and work to amend the contents of this policy when needed to comply with Japanese laws and regulation applicable to handling personal information.
- If you have questions about how we handle private information, please contact us here.
Operating Company：Mareas Corporation Resort Service
Tel：0980-43-0343（9:30 to 18:00）